Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.


  1. Facility Rental Form

    This form is used for those who would like to rent a City Facility for a specific date and time frame.

  2. Utility Billing Form - Moving Out

    If you are moving out of your house, you should to notify the Utility Billing Department prior to your close date.

  1. Utility Billing Form - Moving In

    If you are moving into a property in Waconia, you should notify the Waconia Utility Billing Department prior to your closing date by... More…

Events & Rentals

  1. Application for Block Party Permit

    This application is for residents that wish to hold a block party in their neighborhood. The City will review and authorize street... More…

  2. Monument Sign Request Form

    This is a request form for the Olive Street Monument Sign. The sign is available to groups or organizations in the community sponsoring... More…

  1. Borrowed Equipment Agreement