Where do I go for a driver's license or tabs?

You can get your tabs, titles, and DNR licenses at the Waconia Deputy Registrar Office in Waconia at 222 Main Street West, which can be contacted by phone at 952-442-4038. For driver's license or passport questions, contact the Carver County License Center, located at 418 Pine Street, Chaska, Minnesota. Contact the License Center by phone at 952-361-1900. An additional location can be found at 7808 Kerber Pass, Chanhassen, Minnesota, or can be contacted by phone at 952-361-3900. You can also visit the state's website. 

State DVS Website

Show All Answers

1. What is the non-emergency phone number for the Sheriff's Department?
2. When are city facilities open for business?
3. Do I need to get a license for my pet? Where can I find impound information?
4. What if my pet is impounded?
5. What should I do about stray dogs?
6. Are door to door solicitors regulated?
7. Does Waconia have a Food Shelf?
8. How do I set up new phone service and other utilities in Waconia?
9. What are the Waconia Cemetery rules and regulations?
10. Where do I go for a driver's license or tabs?
11. How long does it take to get a building permit?
12. Who do I talk to about building inspection issues?
13. What are the city's requirements for sump pumps?
14. How are water meters read?
15. How are utility bills calculated?
16. When is the City Compost Site open?
17. What are the regulations on weed removal?
18. What should I do if I find an unusually high usage on my water bill?
19. What are the parking regulations in the City of Waconia?
20. What are the winter parking regulations?
21. Are recreational fires allowed?
22. Does the city have curfew laws?
23. Are there restrictions on the use of skateboards, rollerblades, etc?
24. What are the regulations on snowmobile use?