Is there always a deputy at City Hall?
No, deputies are assigned to Waconia use the office area on the north side of City Hall. The Sheriff's Office use this office area as a substation and often there are deputies that do not serve Waconia using the office area. Driving to City Hall to contact a deputy is not recommended. Instead, call the Sheriff's non-emergency number at 952-361-1231. A deputy can return your call, arrange to meet you, or drive to your location. If it is an emergency, call 911.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I call to report a crime or other law enforcement concern?
2. How can I receive a copy of a report or access other law enforcement records?
3. Is there always a deputy at City Hall?
4. Where can I drop off expired prescriptions / drugs?
5. Where can I find the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and what services does it provide?