Summer Road Construction FAQ
We know that road construction season is frustrating, so we've compiled a document to answer some of your most frequently asked questions regarding what's happening around town this summer.
Questions that are answered in the attached document (link):
- What is happening on Waconia Parkway? Is it possible to keep one lane open?
- Why is the road going to be closed for five months?
- Why is there no traffic control at the intersection of Waconia Parkway and County Road 10?
- What was happening with the gravel on County Road 10 the week of June 17?
- Why was County Road 10 closed the week of June 10? Why was it closed again the week of the 17th, after had it been announced that it was reopened?
- What's the best way to stay on top of the project work?
- Who can I reach out to if I have questions or concerns?
We hope you find the attached document helpful.
Click here to access the PDF of Summer Road Construction FAQs (link)